Buying a new home is one of the largest and most complex decisions you will ever make. Even more so when it involves the amount that you as a higher end home purchaser are about to invest in this endeavor. I can help ensure that you are prepared every step of the way. Professional services you can expect include:
* An outline of the buying process from the moment we have our initial consultation to the moment we leave the attorney’s office at closing and beyond.
* Information on financing options available to you and a list of recommended lenders from our local market.
* A detailed overview of potential costs associated with the home purchase you are about to make.
* Guidance on negotiation strategies and making an offer. Here I will stand by your side in making sure that you get the absolute best deal possible on the home of your dreams.
* Information on the value and meaning of the home inspection report. This can be the best “insurance” you will ever have with your home purchase. Home inspections are a valuable tool in reassuring you, your family, and the lender that the home you are about to purchase is up to the maximum standard of quality and durability.
Buying a Home: What Your Buyer’s Agent Does for You