You want the best golf courses to play while you’re in Myrtle Beach? We have them!
Dunes Golf & Beach Club
– Having a rich history in Myrtle Beach, this course is one of the smoothest playing in the area, with views of the ocean and nestled in one of the most prestigious areas on the beach.
– This threesome features the Dye, Norman, Fazio, and Love. Most recently the Dye course was ranked the top golf course in the entire state!
Tidewater Golf Club
– This north end course provides plenty of breaks in between the low profile fairways for photo ops of the marshes and beautiful scenery.
Legends, Heathlands Course
– One of the earlier modern day style courses in the area, prepare to meet a bit of a challenge with the ever present breeze.
– A true golfers challenge, this new ownership but great track record golf course features challenging sand traps, water hazards, and a Pawleys Island charm.
– Enjoy multiple Intracoastal Waterway views on this resort style Roger Rulewich designed course
World Tour Golf
– This course situated just outside of Myrtle Beach off Highway 501 features 18 holes fashioned after some of the most renowned holes in golf. Look for similarities to Augusta National, Winged Foot, Oakmont, Pine Valley, St. Andrews, and Royal Troon.
TPC Myrtle Beach
-Another Fazio course, this Murrells Inlet course features a wooded front with a wet backside.
– From the rocking chair front porch of the clubhouse, to the hundred year old Spanish moss Live Oaks trees, this is about as low country as it gets.
– Fashioned in more of a links type of setting, townhomes on site are available for use with some of their packages.